Monday, August 23, 2010

Anyone ever been to the dermatologist??

i have had an outbreak of that under the skin, super sore acne around my jaw for the past few months and i have NEVER HAD ACNE before in my life. i finally broke down and went to a dermatologist who prescribed an antibiotic (bactrim ds) a face wash (benzoyl peroxide or something) and differin gel (.3%).





MY FACE IS RED AND DRY AND HURTS LIKE A SUNBURN!!!! does it do this before it starts to get better, or is the medication just too much to handle?? what should i do???|||I had the same thing happen! I was using the same stuff you mentioned. benzocline is the stuff they gave me and retin A. Gosh... it hurt. I made sure to use moisturizer, I skipped using the prescribed stuff for a few days and then just lessened the dose. Now I only use the benzocline ( acne stuff) a couple times a week- I do not have acne, but had a couple marks under my chin. I am only using retin A once a day. Use your stuff sparingly. My skin is looking great now. Took a couple weeks to adjust to the products, though.It was like a bad burn..,ouch. I even peeled a bit. Hang in there, don%26#039;t apply so much. It is prescription strength and strong. You will probably be fine.


I bought a tub of Palmers coco butter and vitamin E cream to moisturize- very thick and makes my skin feel great. Completely aleviated the dryness.|||Try a moisturizer ...


if that doesn%26#039;t work, then you probably have sensetive skin.


Tell your dermatologist.|||Try L-Lysine. This should help. Otherwise check out naturopathic sites. According to Kevin Trudell medical doctors can only prescribe you pharmaceutical medications. The doctors I went to didn%26#039;t help but cost a lot.|||it sounds like you have sensitive skin. I do to, and all though Ive never had this bad a breakout, I do get red when i use simple %26quot;proactive%26quot; or %26quot;clearisle%26quot; What i would do is simply put some moustrizer on it or maybe get a facial. great relaxation too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment