Friday, August 20, 2010

I've gone to the Dermatologist 2 times now and still having serious acne!!?

Ok, I went to the Dermatologist last year because of I had tried absolutely EVERYTHING - including ProActive and all of the other over-the-counter brands - ALL OF IT! And so, she prescibed me to Minocycline and some of this cream stuff to put on every morning and night. It helped for a little while, then I started getting breakouts again, so I finally stopped (I was on it for like over three months, so you can%26#039;t say I didn%26#039;t stick to it). And I have %26quot;underground zits%26quot; btw, and those are the REALLY PAINFUL kind, and the ickiest and yuckiest kind to have so uh, YAH. I%26#039;m sick of it.


So I recently went again a little over a month ago, and she prescribed me to Minocycline AGAIN and then gave me some RETIN-A. I have been on this stuff for about a month now, and yes she did say my acne would get worse before it got better, but that I should see results soon. And NO. Nothing my acne is the exact same. I have blackheads, whiteheads, underground zits, and oily skin. NOTHING IS WORKING AND WE CAN%26#039;T AFFORD TO GO TO THE DERMATOLOGIST EVERY MONTH SO WHAT THE HECK CAN I DO??? I am sick of it!!! I%26#039;m 14 yrs old and NONE of my friends have zits. It%26#039;s so embarrassing and so painful!





Please, I am in desperate need of your help. What should I do? We called the Dermatologist two times in the past week now, and she just keeps saying %26quot;Well, we have you an appointment in three months. It should start working okaaaaay remember it gets worse before it gets better.%26quot; But nothing has happened.





WHAT SHOULD I DO??? I CANNOT GO THROUGH THIS ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>

p.s. Yah I went over all the procedures. I%26#039;m using a gentle, mild cleanser (Dove), and I wait two hours to moisturizer. Her rules and I%26#039;m following them. I don%26#039;t what the heck%26#039;s wrong here.|||seriously, chilax. everyone has acne when they%26#039;re going through puberty. zits are caused when something dirty gets under the skin. try washing your hands and face. and never pop a zit! that just makes stuff worse. hope this helps, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment