Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Help pls.any professional dermatologist? I have a bad Skin problem?

i have a lot of scars all over my body due to infected cuts and insect bites and allergies i incurred when i was a child.My noticeable scars is crashing my self esteem and confidence.I can only wear long sleeves and long pants.Im in my 30%26#039;s and I wonder if there%26#039;s any effective medicine or cream to lessen the appearnce of dark ugly scars , and also, when i had a baby 7 years ago, i developed stretch marks.I feel so ugly...pls..help I cannot afford surgery .Thankyou so very much to all your anwers.|||no remedy other than surgery.|||Aloe vera supplements can solve major skin problems like you described, especially skin problems, burns, and scars / allergies. check out the link below, may be just what you need.





http://www.weightlossglobe.com/aloeride-鈥?/a>





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment