Friday, August 20, 2010

HELPP!!!! PLEASE!!! doctor advice or dermatologist advice would be great.?

I%26#039;m at the beach in north carolina and I%26#039;ve gotten sunburnt on my face. it%26#039;s about two days later after I recieved the sunburn to face and now my face is swelling. I%26#039;m taking ibuprofen and benadryll to help relieve swelling. I%26#039;d like to know if the bad swelling on my forehead and around my eyes is from the sunburn or what it may be. can someone please tell me what%26#039;s going on and what%26#039;s happening? like I said my forehead and around my eyes is swelling kinda bad. please help! idk what it is! pleaseeeeee help!|||You are swollen from the burn and fluid settles in your head so sleep with two pillows, drink a lot of water and be sure to space out the ibuporfin every 6 hours. If it was an allergy to something else the benadryl would help (perhaps sun lotion)





If you can%26#039;t find a freezer mask at the drug store use a cool compress on and off for 20 minutes around the clock.





Leave it alone other then aloe don%26#039;t put anything on it and do stay out of the sun for a day or so.


Were you swimming in the ocean? Sometimes rubbing eyes from the salt water causes you to swell too.|||All i know is that if you are using any kind of topical acne medications like proactiv, or anything with alpha hydroxy acid or benzoyl peroxide that would cause your face to react very badly to being sunburnt. If you are putting anything on your face find out what the active ingredients are, you could be allergic.|||Stay out of the sun and put vaseline/aquaphor on your face at night. You will be 100% fine!|||Put aloe vera on it. If it doesn%26#039;t go away/ improve by tomorrow, I suggest going to a clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment