Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm afraid the Dermatologist won't put me on Accutane!?

I%26#039;m 18 years years and I%26#039;ve had acne and very oily skin since I was 13. My acne is not severe, it is more moderate, but very persistent! But lately I have been getting these deep, cyst like zits that are starting to scar my face! I want on Accutane very badly. I saw the way it helped my good friends. I%26#039;m nervous the Dermatologist won%26#039;t put me on Accutane right away because I have not tried every kind of acne pills or creams. Do you think if I told her I was aware of all the harsh side effects and made a good argument, she would let me try it???|||Plase don%26#039;t try to go on Accutane!!





My husband was on it and it caused all kinds of side affects and it is dangerous. Some of the problems it caused are too personal to share but please believe me. Don%26#039;t try it!





Proactive is very good! You can buy it online but some drugstores have it now. I have seen very good results with Proactive. Try it.





Oh and drink lots of pure water daily, it helps rid the body of toxins.





Good luck|||Accutane is a dangerous drug, remember that and be sure this is what you want to do. I tried what seems like everything until recently (I am 25 still with moderate acne) and i finally get Azelex cream and it worked wonders even on my back and chest!!!! You need to be consistant but you will see a change fast.|||there is no such thing as %26quot;try%26quot; accutane. You either start it and finish it or stop it for a good reason. The only reason to stop early is if you 1)become pregnant 2)your liver or blood counts are abnormal 3)you become depressed.





Tell your derm that you want it, and chances are he/she will start you on it. do you know about ipledge? google it and read up on it before you go. Do not get pregnant while on accutane!|||You are better off trying safer treatments first that may work well too! Accutane has risks, such as liver damage, depression, and pregnancy fetus abnormalities. Really depends on how bad you have acne and whether you have failed other treatments first.

No comments:

Post a Comment