Friday, August 20, 2010

Has Anyone Seen A Dermatologist For Hair?

so i went on vacation recently to the middle east, sweated alot there due to humidy, never washed my hair often because i was scared of water, gosh was i stupid as hell .





now im back in the usa and im freaking because im losing hair like crazy and today i looked at my bald spot in the back and its growing and my sides are thinning and you can see my scalp. luckily i have long hair so i can cover it, but if i got it cut i would cry because it would be that bad.





so i dont have insurance, but im going to call the dermatologist on monday and try to get booked in asap , what am i looking at the derm on saying on the first visit? is he going to examine my scalp and tell me the issue?





i think its something i may have been allergic to in the middle east or something, im not quite sure but i want it to get fixed or something.





any tips/help?|||I really don%26#039;t know, but I do know that if you were allergic to something, the dermatologist is an expert in skin so I would recommended seeing a regular doctor or some kind of hair expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment