Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I find a dermatologist around my area?

i have some marks on my face that i find unattractive and would like to get rid of. im probably going to go to a dermatologist but i%26#039;m only 18 and don%26#039;t laugh but my mom has scheduled all my past family doctor appoinments. i dont think this one is a dermatologist, so im wondering how can I find information about one in my area.





obviously the internet is a good start, but my real question is should I go to my family doctor first and ask her to give me her opinion and refer me to somebody or should i just look online?





i would like to avoid my family doctor because ive known her since i was probably 3 years old and im sort of self-conscious about this and i%26#039;d feel a lil weird talkin to her about this ****.|||If you want your insurance to pay, you have to go through the family doctor, however; if you have an extra $90 laying around, go see a derm MD.|||phone book|||Yellowpages.com|||Look in the phone book, online, ask a friend who they have gone to. Pick one and if afte ryour first appt. you don%26#039;t care for them then try another one. It%26#039;s a good tiem to start learning how to schedule appts for yourself, go for it and don%26#039;t be too scared, it%26#039;ll be just fine! :-)|||look online first.


But then ask your doctor about the place you fine before you actually call or make an appointment.


Just tell her you have dry skin or something.


She doesn%26#039;t have to know, just ask for her reference.|||Look in a phone book under doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment