Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tips on acne and dermatologist? ?

Alright well I have some acne on my face. I%26#039;ve had it for about four years now and I%26#039;m getting really sick of it. I want to go to a dermatologist but I don%26#039;t know how much it would cost though? I asked my dad if I could go but he just said %26quot;you don%26#039;t have chronic acne. It%26#039;s just that girl stuff.%26quot; If anyone has any tips on things that won%26#039;t cost so much that will get rid of these life destroyers(lol) please tell me. I want to be confident around my friends and my boyfriend. Someone please please help me out.








Your advice is greatly appreciated thank you =)|||Well you should try proactive.I know a ton of people who have used it and have gotten amazing results.You could also go to your PCP and they will decided whether you need to go to a dermatologist or maybe they could give you something or tell you what they recommend. But,if you have health insurance %26amp; go to the dermatologist it would not cost to much ,just a small co-pay.Acne is no fun.|||You can go to a dermatologist and they can tell you what they can do for you, and how much it would cost, or find your local one and call.


I use Skin Id and it works great(: you can pick your type of acne and everything,..


hope i helped?!|||Get md formulations facial cleanser from amazon.com, make sure it%26#039;s the one with aha. I went to the dermo and tried the fancy creams that smell like crap and do nothing. This cleanser is a miracle, get the scrub to accentuate the results. Look at the reviews. Also, get a good moisturizer like boscia%26#039;s.

No comments:

Post a Comment