Monday, August 23, 2010

Serious enough to see a dermatologist...?

Ever since I was really young (and I%26#039;m 16 now) I%26#039;ve had very sore lips. It may heel for a few days at a time, but then it will come back. It seems to be worse if I eat tomato sauce or any fruit (because of the acidity I think). Even if I avoid these my lips will still itch, become dry and wrinkle slightly and then bleed. It really bugs me, and I%26#039;ve tried every lip balm and cream there is (from Vaseline to Nivea) but nothing seems to work. Would a dermatologist think I was being silly and overdramatic if I booked an appointment for this, or should I see one?|||i would go to the dermatologist, they shouldn%26#039;t think you were silly because it would be something serious and i kinda have the same problem my lips have there good days and there bad. i use Vaseline sometimes it stops the burning, but it doesn%26#039;t really do much. I have eczema so my mom thinks that maybe its irritating my lips. I hope this helps. :)|||It could just be severely dried lips. I%26#039;d go see a dermatologist, it%26#039;s obviously annoying having skin like that. And the dermatologist is professional, so if he thinks you are being silly and overdramatic, go see a different dermatologist.


it may be an allergy to certain acids or something in those fruits and tomatos?|||you should go see a dermatologist. It could be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment