Friday, August 20, 2010

What's a good dermatologist prescribed medicine?

I%26#039;m going to the Dermatologist in a few days, and I%26#039;m wondering what would be the best pill I could get. Acne runs in my family, and we have very sensitive skin, so almost everything I%26#039;ve tried doesn%26#039;t work, which is why I%26#039;m asking for a pill. All three of my brother suffered with acne, and still do. I%26#039;m 13 and I%26#039;ve had acne since I was almost 12. I%26#039;m going to continue having it until I%26#039;m probably 21.





One of my brothers is already on some kind of medicine, and his acne is still pretty bad. Please help me out here, I need something that will work, no matter what. Something strong.





I want to get it before summer is over, so that my acne is clear for school. I hate it when I have acne, because everyone at my school doesn%26#039;t and I get made fun of for it, and girls ignore me because of it. Please help.|||They try a few things before they increase things.


The best part is you are getting treatment and it%26#039;s better then what is offered at the drug store.


In addition to the oral medication remember your face still needs a solid regime of skin cleaner, medicine.


Perhaps you%26#039;ll get both?





It depends on your health history and acne situation accutane is used on older acne prone people.

No comments:

Post a Comment