Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Any experience with your dermatologist?

Well...I%26#039;ve been thinking about it.. I just can%26#039;t find the time......maybe next month I%26#039;ll start seeing a dermatologist regularly......


I%26#039;m just asking because I don%26#039;t want to sound silly there....what can I expect.








I have really nice skin already...clear and almost no blemish of any sort. I just want to make it smoother and even toned..... I just want to even the tone and color of it.........








So any experience that you can share?





When you first came to the dermatologist..how did you look? How do you look now?|||Research and make sure the doctor you choose to go to is reputable. Make sure the hospital he/she is connected with is one that you would like to go to. Ask your friends and family about theirs. A good dermatologist will ask you want you want to accomplish and give you several options and will tell you the prices for those up front. They shouldn%26#039;t push any kind of treatment on you and should let you decide and ask all of the questions you want until you are completely comfortable with your decision. It should be a pleasant experience. They will probably want to check you out for any marks or moles etc. for skin cancer too along with your cosmetic worries. If they don%26#039;t, then I would seriously think about finding another doctor. If they are not just thinking about the money you are going to spend with them, they should be concerned about your %26quot;whole%26quot; health not just the cosmetic stuff. Good luck!|||Hey,





Want skin teratment that is safe, to smooth your skin lines or skin surface, try bioageUSA.com try Bio Bamboo scrub for all tipes of skin,


and Bio glicolic cleanser, it will help in a long run with the outher layer of your skin making it smoother and minimizing the apparence of uneven looking skin.





what i do is the following


1.cleanse my face with bio glicolic while in shower , the steam help to penetrate the product a do a deep cleansing.


2. I use Bio Bamboo Scrub all over my face to polish the skin surface


Removed dead skin a make smoother an even.


3.Then i spray my PH balancer, the famous toner


4.I moisturise everyday .





Try it is a good experience and make u feel great after the all.


here is a link if you want to do so. www.bioageusa.com





They have a skin questionnarie, it may help you in your needs, better.


MK

No comments:

Post a Comment