Monday, August 23, 2010

Should i go to a dermatologist???? ANd i need info on it....?

My face isnt covered with acne but my face has never been totally clear and im getting sick of it. Some of it is painful too.


My mom is like a health freak and she is opposed to it because she thinks that all they will do is give me steriods.


She thinks that if i go get a facial and use pro active it will clear up...it seems like alot more work and money than just going to see a Drem.


all my friends who%26#039;ve had this issue with their face goes to a drem. and within like 3 weeks their faces are clear....im so jealous.





can some with experience give me some ideas and facts to make my mom feel better for taking me?!?!





thanks|||Oh my mother is the same thing and I went to a dermatologist anyway and my skin was flawless in a matter of months. It is not necessarily steroids they put you on, the treatment all depends on what%26#039;s causing your breakouts. Sometimes it%26#039;s anti biotics, sometimes it%26#039;s changing the products you use on your skin. Proactiv I wasn%26#039;t thrilled with, it destroyed my sheets and my clothes and to be quite honest didn%26#039;t deliver like they promised, I still had breakouts. Proactiv has so many chemicals in it, Benzoyle Peroxide, Salicylic acid among other things, if your mom%26#039;s arugment against the derm is all the meds you%26#039;ll get, you%26#039;re exposed to more using Proactiv.

No comments:

Post a Comment