Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can I sue a Dermatologist for burning my son and he has three scars and two places where he had no warts?

My son had warts one on his hand, and some on his face I took him for his first treatment in Burbank and it went very well the wart on his nose fell off the next day. He had to go for a second treat two weeks later, when I took him they did the worst job the solution was running down his had and face they said that was okay. When I got home they told to wash it off with soap and water which we did. The one on his hand began to bubble up very big and he had bubbles all over his face. I called the Dr. office and told them they stated that was part of the process I told I am not sending him to school like that so they send me a note for a few days. Now he has ugly scars on his hand, forearm and his face. What should I do?|||Doctors aren%26#039;t the total solution. You know, for warts they sell a Freeze Away at the local drugstore. That could of prevented your sons issues.





Anyhow, try not to make it a big deal for your son or he will get self-conscious. Its not all about appearance, you need to build his self esteem now more then ever.





Also, you can file a claim against anyone you want in the USA. If your doctor has Medical Malpractice the claim would be referred to an adjuster for investigation. If your doctor has no Medical Malpractice Insurance, then they would handle it internally. You don%26#039;t need a lawyer to handle a claim.





Also, damages have to be considered permanent in order to collect. And your son is still growing and the scars may resolve themselves and thus the claim would be denied. Also, I believe he has at least until he is 18 to file a claim in many states, again I don%26#039;t know where you are located. Check your local state laws at the Department of Insurance.





I hope your baby heals perfectly.








Good Luck|||go to another doctor ask them if all of this was normal, if he says no, then get a lawyer, and ask him what your choices are.|||Consult a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment