Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone suggest a good dermatologist in Mumbai?(preferably on the central side)?

Can anyone suggest a good dermatologist in Mumbai?(preferably on the central side)?


Would really appreciate it if you could give feedback on them , if you鈥檝e already been there! Also please let me know their consultation fees(if you know). I want to have a treatment done to cure my pimples and redness due to it.


I will be very greatful to you people if you provide me with the contact details also because finding a person just with his/her name will be a difficult task(no harsh feelings to anybody). If you dont have contact details then also your suggestions are most wecome|||Hi there. Here is one dermatologist in Mumbai but on western side.


His name is Dr. R.N. Kini, his clinic address is:-


3/434, Ganesh Bhavan, Opp. Rly. Stn.,


Mahim, Mumbai-400016


Tel: 24466758


Timing: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.


I guarantee you results. The proof of the pudding is in eating and


not talking about it. All the best and good luck. Cheers! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment