Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I went to the dermatologist to get accutane. a strong acne pill. but my mom wouldn't let me due to side effect?

i went to the dermatologist to get accutane. a strong acne pill. but my mom wouldn%26#039;t let me due to side effects. i really need it. and the doc said since im 18 i an%26#039;t make my own decision. i was thinking what if i go with my sister? shese 25 and my insurance covers the medicine. the won%26#039;t he give it if she comes with me? the docter also suggested that i need the accutane. i scheduled an appointment to see him with my sister and i only. if the dicter asks we wil just say our mother is on vacation............... please help?|||Hi. Yes, you should have the right to make your own decision, but your mom has a good point. Accutane should only be used as a last resort, and if you have very severe acne. It is a dangerous drug, and the doctor giving to you should inform you of the side effects. If you are willing to take it knowing the risks, you should be allowed since you are 18. I knew somebody with horrible acne, and when he used it, it didn%26#039;t really help at all, plus it made him sick. Maybe you will have better luck. I don%26#039;t think you need your sister if you are 18. You should be able to get it yourself. Hope it helps you, best of luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment