Monday, August 23, 2010

I don't think my dermatologist really helped..?

About two months ago, I went to see a dermatologist about my moderate acne. My appointment was right after school so I still had make-up on and of course it covers up blemishes so you couldnt see much. When I got there she looked at my skin for a split second and asked how long i%26#039;ve had acne blah blah then prescribed me face cream which I thought was working but now my acne is a bit worse than before......is that how a dermatologist is supposed to help because it doesn%26#039;t seem like she did anything at all except randomly gave me a $100 prescription?





And now I%26#039;m doing back because it%26#039;s not working and the stuff (retin-a %26amp; benzaclin) is too expensive....|||Sometimes it takes about 6 months for a product to work correctly, especially those expensive prescribed ones. Or maybe it%26#039;s just not the right kind of treatment for you. Give it a while and if it%26#039;s still not working go back and have her prescribe something else. It might be trial and error until you get the right product for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment