Friday, August 20, 2010

Has anyone seen a Dermatologist before?

Has anyone seen a Dermatologist before?


Well i was planning to talk to a dermatologist because i my acne cleared up but i have a blackened scar on my face i do not know how to get rid of it. My friends told me to seek a dermatologist and thats what i plan to do. Can anyone tell me what exactly you have to do to go see one? is it like the regular hospitals such as you make an appointment and then show up for the time? how much is it to see the physician? more importantly will they prescribe stuff to clean up my face or hands on perform some sort of scary Pimp popping fest and squeeze your face. ^.^ Thanks everyone in advance.





P.s please do not get a bad impression I only have pimples on my forehead but i spike my front up so darkened marks do not look good.|||http://www.evoclin.com/see-dermatologist鈥?/a> Just click that link and type in your zip code and it will search for dermatologists in your area. One you see one that is close to you simply call the number and set up an appointment.:) Usually your insurance will help you cover any fees. And they won%26#039;t be popping/squeezing your pimples (they saw that is bad because it can cause scarring) The dermatologist will just help find a good face wash or antibiotic that is right for you. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment