Monday, August 23, 2010

Should i go to the dermatologist?

Im 13 And im going through that stage now where my face is getting oily and my hormones are kicking in since im becoming a teenager i have MILLIONS of blackehads on my nose and i have a few whiteheads that come on my nose too every now and then and i have heaps of blackheads on my chin ive popped them all out. And now little warts have formed like little white bumps the blackheads on my nose i havent touched they are so small andd i dont wanna get more bumps Should i go see a dermatologist my mum says wait till im 16 but i have a feeling that if i dont dont do anything about them now theyll get Worse and harder to get rid of when im older what do you think should i wait till im 16 or go now?





Ive used clean and clear blackhead scrubss everything nothing gets rid of them all my friends have perfect skin but none of them have their period i got my period 2 years ago and you breakout badly when your on your period.





So what should i do ? ??|||i had BAD acne and started when i was about 8years old....and had bad acne till%26#039; i was about 19..


i spent tooooo much money going to dermatologist and probably used all the acne medicines out there....even international ones....





hunny, please trust me on this one....i was a victim of bad acne and now i have a clear face...





go to The Body Shop and get their Tea Tree Oil Toner, Tea Tree Oil Exfoliate, and mask!





i skin cleared up in two weeks and ALL my friends and family use it and their faces are all clear!!! believe it or not but it was a miracle. i wished someone would have told me about Tea Tree Oil products when i was 8!!!|||I went to my general doctor I%26#039;ve always gone to, and he prescribed 2.5% benzoyl peroxide for the morning and like .025% tretinoin cream to use at night. I had pretty bad acne when I was 14. The stuff my doctor gave me took about 2 months to work, but it cleared EVERYTHING up. I have the occasional zit every now and then but that is normal.





Don%26#039;t give up hope, and go see your doctor and/or dermatologist! God bless!|||go to the clinique makeup counter...if you see a derm they might prescribe you Retin-A and that make exasperate the problem, and you are too young to consider prescriptions for your normal problem

No comments:

Post a Comment