Friday, August 20, 2010

How much is a dermatologist, I want to get rid of my stubborn blackheads?

My blackheads in my nose won%26#039;t go no matter what I try and I want to go to a dermatologist but I don%26#039;t know how much in will cost in the UK because I don%26#039;t think I%26#039;d be covered on the NHS so I%26#039;d have to go private I think.


None of the products that you can buy don%26#039;t work and I don%26#039;t wear make up as I have sensitive skin and it is pretty clear minus the really stubborn blackheads which won%26#039;t go away. I don%26#039;t have oily skin. It%26#039;s sensitive.|||well what i did was squeeze the blackheads like spots! this was a bad idea as it left me with scans but a year on i have hardly any blackhead





but spot stress Control daily scrub is amazing and gets rid of them just soak you face in hot steamy water (not to hot we don%26#039;t wan any burns) then apply the scrub rub it in especially where the blackheads are scrub really hard i use the side of my hand the wash of with cold cold water and you can feel them go away it works so well|||My friend swears regular facials keep black heads well at bay and is the only way to drastically reduce them to next to nothing. Try going to a salon and enquiring. Maybe cheaper than a dermatologist??

No comments:

Post a Comment