Friday, August 20, 2010

Why would my local dermatologist not listen to trained procedure, botch a IGA test and glow to prove me wrong?

I will help you with that answer. I am a celiac.HLA DQ8 posative. This doctor,Dr. Nameless, Doesn%26#039;t want me to have a posative read For dermatitus herpetiformus. Dr. Suzanne Lewis stressed to me how it was to be performed. I relayed proper proceedure to Nameless. And he ignored me with the confidence I was less than he.Oops.The doctors are proving to be rediculously ineffective at dignosis. An artform of the past. When Nameless first saw this DH he treated it for scabies 2 more times than the med permits. 4 repeated doses in a limit of 2. This Iga proceedure is simply defined. Take one Biopsy inside the DH site. Take one biopsy for Iga directly outside the effected area. If you do not this entire biopsy is rendered ineffectual.He insisted to take both biopsies inside. After all he IS superior with a degree on the wall. Me , I am just a stupid, born yesterday asperger 5 autistic. I know the current Doctors are beyond stressed and r human. They are ruled by mental illness. Cortisol|||Because doctors don%26#039;t like for patients to tell them their diagnosis. One doctor told my friend that she needs to stay off the Internet when she told him her symptoms and what she thinks is the problem from reading about symptoms and illnesses off the Internet.|||question- if you %26quot;know%26quot; he is doing it wrong then why are still under his care? why not just go see another dermatologist. their might be another doctor in the practice you can see. i work for one and we have patients switch doctors for that on several oocassions and the next doctor does not still look at you like you are stupid. just let the appt person know why you want to switch docotors and they will put you with a more sympathetic one. not all doctors have good bedside manner and the office staff knows that more than anyone. you are probabaly not the first to have felt this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment