Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne... should I see a Dermatologist or continue to try things on my own?

I have tried numerous cleansing systems.


such as Acne free, neutrogena, clean %26amp; clear.


Ive taken the natural route, vinegar, lemons, tea tree oil.





None of it worked. and I have oily skin.


my next idea was to try cetaphil, or pro active, which I am afraid to try. I hear alot of bad things about pro active...


so I have no clue what to do. should I continue to try different produts, or see a dermatologist. My friend says that they will just do the same thing that im doing n


now, trails... or will they prescribe something?|||http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090822190358AAQuokV








Hi girl, this is a link where i answer your question to some other guy, i just cant write it again , i said so many, so check it out and i hope it helps you. my answer is the one that is really long and has nickname agg. good luck xo|||rubbing alcohol and cotton balls 2 times a day|||If none of these over-the-counter products worked, I would definitely go see a dermatologist. They will evaluate your skin and decide on a treatment plan. You will be given a prescription (most likely) for a topical or oral product. Whatever product the dermatologist gives you will be far stronger than anything you have tried on your own, so hopefully you will see some results.





Good luck!|||A dermatologist will prescribe you something--more medication, which obviously isn%26#039;t working for you. The best acne solution ever is simple iodine salt. Just scrub your face with it as hard as you can with it--probably before you go to bed. Remember, pimples are like mini infections, and salt is a natural cleanser for infections. Plus, the rough texture of the salt will exfoliate your face. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment