Monday, August 23, 2010

Should I go to the dermatologist?

I%26#039;m 20, never had real serious acne. Just breakouts here and there, typically during that time of the month. However, in the past year or so, I%26#039;ve had more breakouts, usually around the chin area. The pimples go away, but the redness and the bumps dont. So although theres no %26#039;head%26#039; on the pimple, its still fairly obvious and takes work to cover up. Ive tried everything, spot treatments and all. I wash my face at least twice a day and they just wont go away. Any suggestions or should I just bite the bullet and head to the dermatologist and see what he can do?|||Just go. |||Try a low carb diet. Yes, food can affect acne in the worst of ways. Any dermatologist who says otherwise is behind on the times... food can influence your hormones and your androgens which control your sebum production. Give low-carb diet an honest shot. You get to eat awesome foods also (eggs, bacon, heavy whipping cream, all meats, nuts, etc.).|||Nah you%26#039;re hormones are just fluctuating. i get pimples right before my period!





just use a cleanser with NO OIL and make sure it says it won%26#039;t clog your pores.|||You could have what they call Rosacea there is treatment but a Dermotologist is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment