Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone suggest a good dermatologist in Mumbai?(preferably on the central side)?

Would really appreciate it if you could give feedback on them , if you鈥檝e already been there! Also please let me know their consultation fees(if you know). I want to have a treatment done to remove scars left on my face due to pimples.|||There is a homeopathic Dr Ajgaonkar in Dadar he%26#039;s very good for acne and scars tho homepathy takes time to run its course. And there is a Dr. Maniar in Ghatkopar his clinic is called radiance i think.. he%26#039;s also good.. All the best.|||You can contact DR RAJAN T.D via email and he being an expert dermatologist based in MUMBAI will give you the best opinion. He has been my skin doctor since last 10 and half years and believe me he is an expert in his field. All the best





Email: rajan.td@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment