Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm going to a Dermatologist tomorrow, What will I ask to him or her? 7/4/2008 I'm from Philippines?

I%26#039;m going to a Dermatologist tomorrow, What will I ask to him or her? The condition of my face now is I have mild acne and not so many acne but it got redness even in the red spot, I dont have any acne but still red on it. What will I ask guys for those who visited already a Dermatologist. Is visiting Dermatologist will help me alot? I hope so .. I%26#039;m so uncomfortable even I dont have alot of acne and its mild so I will go to a Dermatologist. Please help me guys !! .. I%26#039;m from Philippines anyway. HELP !|||You tell them exactly what%26#039;s your problem. Explain how long your acne%26#039;s lasted and maybe what you did to try and get rid of it. Just like a doctor, a dermatologist is a doctor for skin...just tell her or him and let them ask you things to but don%26#039;t ask unnecessary things because the longer the consultation the more expensive it%26#039;s going to be so make sure you jump to the problem and don%26#039;t chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment