Friday, August 20, 2010

I talked to my dermatologist on Tue about a restoring problem I had during an acne appt, and now my family?

member (mother) doesn%26#039;t believe that I should be referred to a urologist. I tried to do restoration on my penis over a year ago, with permanent skin damage left now. I need to see a urologist yes, and I asked my acne dermatologist during an appt to lose the embarrasment of asking my parents. Should I tell my parents the truth now, that I really have an opportunity for help? My problem really really bugs me and I would like some help.|||Hi;


Yes you should tell your dad


because He will understand!


They saw you when your


were a baby, anyways you might


need His help after wards;


you might be in a little pain


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment