Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Should i visit a dermatologist?

ive been using proactiv (it has been working a little bit), and i use concealer every day, religiously, to cover up my acne. i have a couple of red marks (pimples) that are on the surface of my skin on my chin, the main place i get acne. around my mouth (small scars). i have few on my cheek, and a couple on my forehead (mostly militia, very small acne). my skin is very red (i am very very fair, sunburn super easily, NEVER EVER tan). My family does have a history of acne (not bad). They do not know what worked for them.


I have had this kind of consistent acne for 2 years almost.


Sometimes i want to kill myself because of it.





Should i see a dermatologist?|||i would go ahead and see the dermatologist. it sounds like proactive doesn%26#039;t do everything you want it to. or you could change what your using on your face to see results.|||Yes you should. Most of the stuff you can buy over the counter is ineffective and expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment