Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Presciption Acne Treatments and Dermatologist Help.?

I went to the Dermotologist last year, and they prescribed my Retin-A and Minicycline Pills. They kept having me come back and I had to set for over 2 hours each time and never even got to see the actual dermotologist, just a nurse.





The pills didn%26#039;t clear the acne on my chest and worked pretty good on my face, but I still got breakouts so I asked her if there was something else I could take. She said the only other option was Acutane, and if you take that you must go every month for a blood test because it can damage your liver and a pregnancy test because it can harm fetuses. Needless to say I didn%26#039;t go with that.





Is that really all I can try? Should I go and demand to see the real doctor? I need advice.|||i always use this %26quot;syreum%26quot; by Clean%26amp;Clear %26quot;Advantage%26quot; Acne Treatment. it comes in a small metallic tube. you can buy it off the shelf in practically any store in the department that stocks face clensers etc. this stuff is awesome~ doesn%26#039;t dry out skin or anything. i have really sensitive skin - according to my family doctor, and this stuff doesn%26#039;t even bother me. feels great. you can rub it anywhere acne appears, and you don%26#039;t have to use a whole lot of it, either, thus the small tube. doesn%26#039;t have any internal side-effects because it%26#039;s topical. the only warning is irritation or dryness if used with other TOPICAL medications. so it%26#039;s completely safe if you still want to take the prescription med your doctor gave you.





if you use the above stuff once every morning, you can also use a liquid %26quot;pore-tightening%26quot; toner (easiest to apply with cottonballs) at night before you go to bed.





the Clean%26amp;Clear %26quot;Advantage%26quot; stuff will work all day to get rid of the acne, and at night the toner will clean your face of any residue or oils that built up on the skin throughout the day!





after the acne clears all you have to do is wash your face daily with an Aveeno face scrub (good stuff, smells good too) to stay clear.





that%26#039;s the way i manage...and it%26#039;s practically the same steps as Proactive....which is also good, but waaaaaaay expensive.





hope this helps!|||There are other perscription acne medications, and some pretty good over-the-counter ones too. I think it would be stupid to take Acutane without trying safer things first. You definitely should be able to see the doctor - make sure you can when you make your next appointment. But frankly, if I were you, I would try a different dermatologist.|||i think you should find a new dermatologist that actually diagnoses his/her patient.


nurses aid the doctor not substitute them of their work!|||I had that too!!! I went to a doctor 2 years ago and they gave me pills, and they only worked on my bacl, but didn%26#039;t work on my face, so i asked the doctor is there anyting else i could use. He said acutane, but that would harm me from having kids, so totally didn%26#039;t want to do that./ But one day i was at macy%26#039;s and i saw three step cream that helped me from my acne. It%26#039;s called Clinueq. It%26#039;s about $32.50 and you use it twice a day. In the morning and at night before you go to sleep. For two weeks you will see lots of difference. I used everything before those three steps and nothing worked even proavctiv and that didn%26#039;t work at att it actually brought my acne more. But go and buy one of those and believe me it would not cost as much as the pills used to cost me $150.00 thirty of them. try it and i garantee it it will work for any kind of face. Go tomorrow if you can. It all comes in one box. three things.|||I find it hard to believe you didn%26#039;t see a real doctor. My son uses clondymycin or Eurythromycin. He has had success with his acne.|||This is cheap and really good.





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?pf鈥?/a>|||proactive ^^|||have you tried OTC stuff sometimes it works good|||dpibo.mychoices.biz(no www.)


They got a product called Clear Now ranked top 3 or 5 in the WOLD for beauty and #1 in health.


Great products 100% money back.


There products are just awsome and they work. Why else would they have a 100 % money back on all there stuff.


Hope they help you like they helped me.|||I applaud you for not taking Accutane. Do not get desperate enough to do this!!!! I would first try a different dermatologist. I had this same not-so-fun skin issue. ProActiv worked very well for me. (If you start getting a lot of answers regarding things you have already tried, you might want to add a list of such products.) I also got salicylic acid peels. I went to an esthetician for these peels. There are a number of peels available, maybe one that would even work better for you. Good luck!!|||Visit an actual doctor who can help you. Trust me, it%26#039;s worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment